Re: [htdig] top of page?

Subject: Re: [htdig] top of page?
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 16:01:19 PST

I believe no_excerpt_show_top is used for showing the top only when there
is not a valid excerpt. I think the person in question is trying to always
show the top of the document in place of an excerpt. In which case he
should be using excerpt_show_top: yes, which he is doing.

Jim

Philip Coates's bits of Wed, 24 Nov 1999 translated to: