[htdig] Virtual Memory error

Subject: [htdig] Virtual Memory error
KHumpf@IITRI.ORG
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 05:35:50 PST

I've got a rather large page (over 200,000 links to very simple pages with
no links), that I am trying to index. Whenever I run htdig against it, I
eventually get the error "virtual memory exceeded in 'new'".

I really don't want to split the page into lots of smaller ones because it's
dynamically generated from a database so... is there any way I can index
these files without getting that error?

Thanks in advance!

Keith Humpf
khumpf@iitri.org <mailto:khumpf@iitri.org>