[htdig] Virtual Memory error

Subject: [htdig] Virtual Memory error
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 05:35:50 PST

I've got a rather large page (over 200,000 links to very simple pages with
no links), that I am trying to index. Whenever I run htdig against it, I
eventually get the error "virtual memory exceeded in 'new'".
I really don't want to split the page into lots of smaller ones because it's
dynamically generated from a database so... is there any way I can index
these files without getting that error?
Thanks in advance!
Keith Humpf
khumpf@iitri.org <mailto:khumpf@iitri.org>
IIT Research Institute
201 Mill Street
Rome, NY 13440

You'll receive a message confirming the unsubscription.