Re: [htdig] top of page?

Subject: Re: [htdig] top of page?
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 04:56:42 PST

You need to use:

no_excerpt_show_top

HTH,

Phil.
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Benson Yeh <yeh@tuna.net>
    To: htdig@htdig.org <htdig@htdig.org>
    Date: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 12:44 PM
    Subject: [htdig] top of page?

    I've noticed that the command in my .conf file doesn't work:
    # when set to yes, the HIT will show the top of the html and not where
it is located in the article
    excerpt_show_top: yes

    The search result I get does NOT show the top of the html file. Instead
it still shows where the word appears in the article.

    Is there something that I've missed?