[htdig] Modifying Search Results Display

Subject: [htdig] Modifying Search Results Display
From: Benson Yeh (yeh@tuna.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 04:41:26 PST

I'm trying to modify the output of my search result so that the phrase "Title of Journal" and the associated text is always listed at the top of my search result. Hence, when htsearch displays a list of matches, the user can easily read the title of the journal...and more easily find the correct match for the search.

Is there a way of doing this?