[htdig] htsearch referring page

Subject: [htdig] htsearch referring page
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 03:21:18 PST

We have the following problem:

When htsearch creates a results page, the footer has links to other matches.
These matches pass the search parameters back to the page "index.html",
however, because we are running htsearch from PHP scripts in the file
"results.phtml" we would like the "page" links in footer.html to point back
to this page, rather than pointing at the index page; is there any way of
setting this?

TIA,

Phil.

NoHo Digital