Re: AW: [htdig] irrelevant pages in search

Subject: Re: AW: [htdig] irrelevant pages in search
From: Hartmut Steffin (h.steffin@abi-behoerden.de)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 02:00:30 PST

Geoff and David,
thanks for the tip with max_doc_size. I will try it out. I have indeed a few
very large pdf-files (280MB+).

> I'm not sure what you mean by "reaches a level." Do you mean that it
> gradually grows worse?

No, sorry, "there is a level" would have been better - English is a foreign
language to me :(
When I index my site I always use -i flag to htdig, so I suppose there
cannot be any increase - save due to size of the site - resulting in more
(correct and incorrect) hits.

Hardy