[htdig] I have a question about the htsearch file itself.

Subject: [htdig] I have a question about the htsearch file itself.
From: Tony Woodcock (prophetes@sprynet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 11:37:59 PST

  Hi, I just installed Ht://Dig on a Linux operating system, and I also ran the rundig script, but I have one problem. When I use the search form to search the files I indexed in the rundig script, I basically receive the program htsearch itself with a bunch of squares in between much of the coding. I believe the problem has to do with the format in which the htsearch file was installed onto my system(i.e. ~ similar to ASCII and binary formatting problems). Is there a way for me to obtain a copy of the htsearch file that doesn't have all the box symbol garbage, either by someone just sending it to me, or by making sure I install it correctly somehow? Help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony.