[htdig] Calling htsearch from an index page...

Subject: [htdig] Calling htsearch from an index page...
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 05:07:08 PST

When we call htsearch from /dir/dir/index.html, the results page footer
buttons point us to:

/dir/dir/?blah=blah&searchstring=whatever

which doesn't work: is there any simple way round this, or does it require
some rewriting/hard-coding in a source file?

If it does require some source meddling, where should I start looking?

TIA,

Phil.

NoHo Digital
Floor 2, Canberra House