[htdig] htsearch result display

Subject: [htdig] htsearch result display
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 03:15:08 PST

I seem to be experiencing some rather frustrating and (to me) inexplicable
behaviour from ht://Dig:htsearch. The exe is being called from a PHP script,
based on that developed by Torsten Neuer. The search works and displays
results, but it doesn't seem to display any header or footer. This is
particularly annoying because we really do need the header and footer stuff
to be included, well, at least information relating to the number of
results, the results displayed on _this_ page, as well as the footer
page-change stuff. I would have used Torsten's method of calling the next
matches from an array but I couldn't seem to get htsearch to compile again
properly when I'd made some changes he suggested. Can anyone suggest how I
can make the header and footer display?

Hyuge TIA,

Phil.

NoHo Digital