[htdig] Sorry for sending the attachement that's over 1mb (Htsearch gener ates error.)

Subject: [htdig] Sorry for sending the attachement that's over 1mb (Htsearch gener ates error.)
From: Sharudin Bin Othman (SBO@mail.apecsec.org.sg)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 18:58:38 PST

Hi,
   Do accept my apologies for sending such a big file to this mailing list.
What was I thinking!
Anyhow, this is the first time ever that I'm sending to a mailing list (not
kidding, people)

   I've got people mailing, saying how come I've attached such a huge file.
I'd like to thank those people for pointing that out to me.

regards
Sharudin