Re: [htdig] Fuzzy searching

Subject: Re: [htdig] Fuzzy searching
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 07:55:48 PST

At 4:56 PM +0000 11/17/99, Jason Carvalho wrote:
>Is there any way to turn off the fuzzy searching feature (by
>specifying some variable in the search form, for example). I would
>like to make the facility available but switched off by default.

Yes, see the attribute search_algorithm:

http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#search_algorithm

You can switch this in a search form by either using multiple config
files with different search_algorithm attributes, or by using the
allow_in_form attribute to allow that attribute to be set by the
search form.

http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#allow_in_form