[htdig] Multiple restrict

Subject: [htdig] Multiple restrict
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 05:18:19 PST

Hmmm... maybe I'm missing something here, but... supposing we had a
directory structure like:

and so on, and we wanted to restrict one search to a_docs and e_docs, how do
we specify that this is the required behaviour? I have tried separating the
restrict values in the calling script:

NAME="restrict" VALUE="/a_docs|/c_docs|/e_docs" but nothing seems to get
found, even though I'm quite happy that the correct data is there to be

Any ideas on this?

NoHo Digital
Floor 2, Canberra House
315-317 Regent St
London W1R 7YB

phone: 44(0)207 299 3414
mobile: 44(0)7711 818 384
email: philc@noho.co.uk
http: www.noho.co.uk

You'll receive a message confirming the unsubscription.