[htdig] Multiple restrict

Subject: [htdig] Multiple restrict
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 05:18:19 PST

Hmmm... maybe I'm missing something here, but... supposing we had a
directory structure like:

/docroot/a_docs/stuff
              /b_docs/stuff
              /c_docs/stuff
              /d_docs/stuff
              /e_docs/stuff

and so on, and we wanted to restrict one search to a_docs and e_docs, how do
we specify that this is the required behaviour? I have tried separating the
restrict values in the calling script:

NAME="restrict" VALUE="/a_docs|/c_docs|/e_docs" but nothing seems to get
found, even though I'm quite happy that the correct data is there to be
found...

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,

Phil.