Re: [htdig] Limit dig/index to certain words/subjects?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Limit dig/index to certain words/subjects?
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 04:03:59 PST

I've been using ht://Dig to do this: it wasn't easy, and I still don't know
that I'm getting 100% accurate results, but we have been able to set up the
indexing as you required. We did this by setting all *_factors settings
except for keywords_factor in the config to 0 and then indexing with that
conf. This produced a db.wordlist that only contained words found in
keywords tags. Was this what you were after?

Nat, I wasn't aware that that functionality of SWISH-E was actually up and
running; I would have loved to have that functionality as a basic option;
fortunately, it's on the cards for future development in ht://Dig...

Phil.

NoHo Digital
Floor 2, Canberra House
315-317 Regent St