[htdig] Limit dig/index to certain words/subjects?

Subject: [htdig] Limit dig/index to certain words/subjects?
recital@gmx.de
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 21:06:41 PST

We want to limit the dig and indexing process to only include pages that
contain certain keywords and exclude anything else. The goal is to have an
index that only contains documents pertaining to a certain subject, "table
tennis" for example.

I've found the bad_wordlist file, limit_urls and other directives for the
htdig.conf file, but nothing that would allow me to do the above.

Does anyone know if this is possible and if yes, how?

Thanks you very much and have a good one,

Diemo Shergowski
rabbit@bigfoot.de
asterix.wi.fh-muenchen.de/~diemos

Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net