Re: Switching MTA and mailing list software

From: David Robley (
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 22:59:23 PST

On 17 Nov, Geoff Hutchison wrote:
> Hi,
> It's been a long night. I *think* I have qmail/ezmlm up and working
> and I'm testing to see if that's the case. There will probably be
> some gremlins in the mailing lists for the next few days as we clean
> things up. However, life should be a great deal easier for all of us
> as a result.
> -Geoff Hutchison
> Williams Students Online

Well, it got at least as far as here so looks like something is working.
Congratulations - and thanks!

David Robley

WEBMASTER | Phone +61 8 8374 0970 RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES | AusEinet | Flinders University, ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA Visit the PHP mirror at

<<<<<<<<<<<<< WARNING * END OF TEXT * STOP READING HERE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>