[htdig] windows version?

Subject: [htdig] windows version?
From: David Wall (dwall@myEastside.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 22:09:00 PST

Has anybody tried porting htdig to windows? What sorts of problems am I likely to face? I'm most interested in being able to have htsearch run on windows, provided I can load the database on windows using binary FTP. We demo our software on a laptop, and I'd love to be able to demo the search as well.

You guys did a good job, though exactly what is being indexed is still a mystery to me. (Hop count set to 4, yet I can see it's on a page that couldn't be reached except through many more hops, and some pages not indexing at all.)

Thanks,
David