[htdig] keywords_meta_tag_names query...

Subject: [htdig] keywords_meta_tag_names query...
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 03:49:40 PST

 Since I have been asked whether this is possible by the client, I thought
I'd better confirm the following:

As far as I am aware ht://Dig cannot distinguish between keyword tags named
in "keywords_meta_tag_names" for its searching. For example, if we were to
have:

<META local-keywords="blah blah blah">
<META name-keywords="blah blab blah">
<META title-keywords="blib blob blub">

ht://Dig, if it was configured with all the above keywords_meta_tag_names
would search all of them and not be able to distinguish between what it
found.

Am I correct in this assumption? Is this something that will be looked at in
later releases (it would be a useful feature)?

Regards,

Phil.

NoHo Digital
Floor 2, Canberra House