RE: [htdig] Help a newbie

Subject: RE: [htdig] Help a newbie
r.djanati@onf.ca
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 11:58:52 PST

Hi,

I have exactly the same. ht/dig is on Saloris. htserach works fine from the
shell but I receive "the document contained no data" with Netscape and a
blank document with IE. Other CGI programs, scripts are working very fine.
Any idea ?

Thanks

Rabah

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Philippe Ramkvist-Henry wrote:

> get "the document contained no data". My htsearch is working because when
> I run it from a shell it answers with some html code. I'm wondering if it
> might be my server that I've set up wrong? Probably it's me and cgi
> scripts...

If htsearch responds from the shell, then it's probably a CGI
configuration issue. Do you have other CGIs that work? (Most servers come
with some test CGIs for debugging.)