[htdig] Help a newbie

Subject: [htdig] Help a newbie
From: Philippe Ramkvist-Henry (phira600@student.liu.se)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 07:37:33 PST

I've installed th latest version of ht://Dig and I'm trying to get it to
work with my Roxen server. Everything is running smoothly, ht://dig
installed nicely, rundig created a db but when I try to make a search I
get "the document contained no data". My htsearch is working because when
I run it from a shell it answers with some html code. I'm wondering if it
might be my server that I've set up wrong? Probably it's me and cgi
scripts...

Thankful for help,

Philippe Ramkvist-Henry