[htdig] Help a newbie

Subject: [htdig] Help a newbie
From: Philippe Ramkvist-Henry (phira600@student.liu.se)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 07:37:33 PST

I've installed th latest version of ht://Dig and I'm trying to get it to
work with my Roxen server. Everything is running smoothly, ht://dig
installed nicely, rundig created a db but when I try to make a search I
get "the document contained no data". My htsearch is working because when
I run it from a shell it answers with some html code. I'm wondering if it
might be my server that I've set up wrong? Probably it's me and cgi

Thankful for help,

Philippe Ramkvist-Henry