Re: [htdig] Boolean search on "keywords"?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Boolean search on "keywords"?
From: Philip Coates (
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 05:47:28 PST

Yup, you're right; I went through all the other _factor options and disabled
them. I can now do a boolean keyword search because the only words in the db
are those that came from the META htdig-keywords tag. I like ht://Dig more
and more each time I have to find a solution to an unusual requirement; you
can sit there for a couple of days thinking "How...?" and then you work out
(sometimes with the help of friends...) a way to get the desired