Re: [htdig] Boolean search on "keywords"?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Boolean search on "keywords"?
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 02:42:31 PST

Yes, I did mean on the "keywords" field; I might have found a way round
this, however. Is it possible to force ONLY the words found in the META
keywords tags to be included in the words db? I have managed to get this to
work to some extent, but words like filenames and similar still creep in; at
the moment I have set up:

keywords_factor: 10
title_factor: 0
words_factor: 0

Do I need to set anything else?

Once this is done, I can do a boolean search on the "words" field because
only keywords will be in the words db; I can then use the "keywords" field
to do some extra checking...