Re: [htdig] Multiple versions of header.html & footer.html

Subject: Re: [htdig] Multiple versions of header.html & footer.html
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 03:47:01 PST

You could specify this in the conf files; have each search point to a
different ${common_dir} where there are a set of different header.html and
footer.html files, each with their own links to the local stylesheet (or
whatever). That ought to work... (I think)

Phil.

NoHo Digital
Floor 2, Canberra House
315-317 Regent St