[htdig] Multiple versions of header.html & footer.html

Subject: [htdig] Multiple versions of header.html & footer.html
From: Jason Carvalho (J.Carvalho@Cranfield.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 03:38:48 PST

I have recently installed Ht://dig for test purposes on the Cranfield
University web server. If all goes according to plan, it shall go
live very soon.

There is one feature that is neccessary, that I have not yet been able
to implement.....
Being a university, we have many different departments and schools
publishing pages on our server. These various schools all adopt their
own looks when it comes to web design, and I would like to keep these
looks on the results pages from htdig.

I have seen how to customise the results pages, but what about being
able to specify customised results pages on a per-form basis.

E.G. Our Computing department would like to have a search page which
produces results in their own style, not that of the university.

Is this possible

Many Thanks
Jason Carvalho
Web Analyst