[htdig] HTDIG install problem

Subject: [htdig] HTDIG install problem
From: Patrick Meehan (P@trick.meehan.org.uk)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 10:03:11 PST

Please could anyone help ?

 Following the instructions at
 http://www.htdig.org/install.html

 it all works, until I get to

 bash-2.01$ make install

 when it throws me out with

 Stop
 ***Error Code 1

A mail to the people supporting the server said

"I've taken a look at both the code and the site. Our installation of BSD
seems to be missing a library that htdig wants in order to compile
properly. The library is c_r. I do not know what library this is.

This is about all the help we can offer you. Try posting a message on
the HTDIG mailing list. You can access it from their website. I find
mailing list do help resolve this type of issues."

Many thanks for any clues

Patrick

P.H Meehan
C.A.S.T Systems Ltd