Re: [htdig] make for gcc fails

Subject: Re: [htdig] make for gcc fails
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 11:29:02 PST

At 7:56 AM +0000 11/6/99, Pat Dugal wrote:
>quad_t isn't defined in resource.h. So my question is: where can the
>definition of quad_t be found, or how do I define it? If you're not
>sure, where's the best place to ask this question? Any suggestions as
>to what I can do would be greatly appreciated.

Two comments:

1) gcc-2.95.2 has been released recently (end of October) and this
may fix your problem.
2) The best place for gcc-related questions is the gcc mailing list.
You can get more information at the gcc homepage:

Good luck!

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.