Re: [htdig] Grrrrr.... pesky keywords!

Subject: Re: [htdig] Grrrrr.... pesky keywords!
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 02:47:25 PST

Thanks:

I meant the multiple keyword parameters bit; that was what was causing me
some problems, but I've kind of devised a way round that now, as we need to
do some parsing on the keywords before we can search on them anyway -some
genius thought it would be a marvellous idea if you can select by region
when the documents are indexed by country - still, it gives me the
opportunity to get to grips with PHP...

http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/~grdetil