[htdig] Grrrrr.... pesky keywords!

Subject: [htdig] Grrrrr.... pesky keywords!
From: Philip Coates (philc@noho.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 07:39:27 PST

I am running a search where I've set keywords_factor (or whatever) to 10,
with words and title weighting at zero; unfortunately htsearch still only
seems to search on the words (I've specified one that appears in every
document) and completely ignores the fact that it's supposed to be searching
on keywords; is the "multiple keywords from one form" bug still there, or
should that be fixed now (3.1.3)?

TIA,

Phil.