[htdig] 04:30 am?

peter karlsson (pk@mds.mdh.se)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:16:58 +0100 (CET)

Is there something special about htmerge and 04:30 AM?

I am running ht://dig on two different machines, and despite being started
at the same time, both are finished at 04:30AM. The really weird thing is
that on one of the machines, where it usually starts at 02:00AM (and
finishes at 04:30AM), it overflowed the disk space on the last run (Nov
1st), so I restarted it manually (at 09:35AM). That run went on until ...
04:30AM. I find it very strange that it should take so much longer time just
because being started manually...

I am root at one of the machine (the one that overflowed), and it does not
run anything at 04:30AM that I can find. And that machine is running Sun
Solaris, while the other one is running Debian GNU/Linux...

Any insights?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/