Re: [htdig] ~users pages...

Geoff Hutchison (
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 23:58:50 -0600

At 5:21 PM -0500 11/2/99, Derek E Mart wrote:
>are obviously not in the main site hierarchy. Do I have to exclude in the
>config file, each and every home page? This can get horrendous.
>Perhaps I can
>just use* in the config file?

You can probably just toss in e.g.:

exclude_urls: .cgi cgi-bin

It follows links as restricted by the config options. It doesn't make
a differentiation between "main site" and "user dirs" unless you tell

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.