Re: [htdig] trying to use 'matches_per_page' variable

Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:39:39 -0600 (CST)

According to Byungjin:
> I am using htdig by calling it's own page when searching.
> - using $query = "config=$config&----"
> $command="/tmp/prog/htdig.sh $query";
> exec($command,$result); <-- php coding.
>
> However, when I try to use 'matches_per_page' in '$query', it does not
> recognize that variable.
>
> How do I go about changing the maximum number of matches displayed per
> page?

Unfortunately, there are often inconsistencies in the names of input
parameters and their corresponding configuration attributes or template
variables. The name matches_per_page refers to the config attribute
in htdig.conf, while the name matchesperpage is the search form input
parameter that overrides it. The documentation in hts_form.html explains
what input parameters may be set in the search form, or in a query string.