[htdig] Image dir...

Derek E Mart (marticus@louisville.edu)
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:22:18 -0500

Hello again! I have another problem that I might be able to fix if I play
aroudn with it enough, but I thought I's throw it out in case someone has a
quick fix.

I compiled the program with --with-image-dir=/dir/to/images/htdig -and- I
change the CONFIG to the same effect, however when I run search, it still points
it's IMG SRC tag to the default "/htdig/images" what is the deal?

Cheers!

--
Derek E. Mart - Systems Programmer II