Re: [htdig] number of matches reported in results page

amir (amirmalik@yahoo.com)
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:25:55 -0800 (PST)

use this in your htdig.conf file:
matches_per_page: 30
if you want to show 30 matches per page.
I think that max_matches means the maximum number of
results returned by htsearch.

Amir

--- "Bernard T. Higonnet" <higonnet@world.std.com>