Re: [htdig] One possible solution for french accents support

Bernard T. Higonnet (higonnet@world.std.com)
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 19:59:40 -0500

Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> At 11:55 PM +0200 10/29/99, Salim Gasmi wrote:
> >My point of vue, of a *good* patch is something like a conf file,
> >let's call it transcode.conf
> >which would contains characters equivalences.
> >this file would be used by htsearch and htfuzzy.
>
> OK fine, we've all agreed on this file, but what Gilles (and I) would
> say is that this is not the right approach.

I'm not trying to be coy, but this is puzzling for me. We're all agreed
but it's the wrong approach?? Does "this" [approach] refer to something
outside the email??

--
Bernard T. Higonnet
4 Payson Terrace