[htdig] htmerge fails...

Derek E Mart (marticus@louisville.edu)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 20:42:50 -0400

I am very new to htdig and want to get it up and running for my site before I
try to build it for my departmental site. I use the following command and this
is the output: $htbin/htmerge -vvv -c $conffile

pick: hostname:80, # servers = 1
htmerge: Sorting...
htmerge: Removing doc #12
htmerge: Removing doc #27
htmerge: Merging...
htmerge: 2500:zone
htmerge: 20
hostname: Connection refused

of course hostname is not real, I only masked it for this message.

What is this? It appears to be attempting to log in to my web server and fails.

what is it trying to do? why is it failing? is there a config option I
overlooked? Any help is appreciated.

--
Derek E. Mart - Systems Programmer II