Re: [htdig] htsearch translation?

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:53:16 -0500 (CDT)

According to bs@hi.is:
> Hi. I was wondering if I could change the pulldownmenus for
> match/format/sort. I want to translate the values into Icelandic.
> I installed the rpm but have been trying to find these strings in the
> sourcecode (htsearch/.) .. without luck.
> Can anyone help me with this ?
> Also how can I change the date format of the search resaults ?..

Look at:
http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#method_names
http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#template_map
http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#sort_names
http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#date_format

You'll also need to translate your search.html and common/*.html files.
It would be a good idea to check all the config attributes to see which
have English text in their defaults, and override these in your config
file.