[htdig] 3.1.3

Kari Suomela (ks@karicobs.com)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:55:00 EST5EDT

Wednesday October 27 1999 23:30, Geoff Hutchison wrote to Kari Suomela:

>> find the index.html on each site. I.e. none of the pages in the
>> subdirectories are found. What have I missed?

GH> It's hard to say. Usually the easiest way to find out is to up the
GH> debugging output. So for example, you can run it with:

GH> htdig -vvvvv

I've now recompiled/reinstalled the whole thing a few times, and htdig
-vvv's output is the same. It says "skipped" right after the main
index.html, and doesn't list any of the others. If I include all of the
virtual domains, it'll find some inside the others, but not in the main
one - my own! :(

 KS