[htdig] Indexing text files

Keith.Christian@tais.toshiba.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:05:29 -0700

Using htdig 3.1.3 on Red Hat Linux 6.0 system, working fine so far except:

I've added a lot of text files named 990912001.txt, 990912002.txt,
990912003.txt, etc. in a directory below the main directory to be indexed.

Is there a config option that I need to set to have htdig index these .txt
files, or do I need to set an option to have it search subdirectories from the
main directory (my guess is no, since it appears to have already done that.)

What do I need to check?

Thanks,

=====Keith