Re: [htdig] (None of the search words were found in the top of this

Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:34:30 -0500 (CDT)

Pierre, could you give us an example of such duplicates, or point us to
a search query on your site where we could see the problem in action?
In all of the cases of duplicates I've seen so far, there were always
some differences in the URLs, often very subtle ones.

According to Pierre Kenel Bercy: