Re: [htdig] FreeBSD patch

Geoff Hutchison (
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:37:44 -0500

At 10:52 AM -0700 10/27/99, Doug Barton wrote:
>with this patch works properly. Please include it in the source
>distribution for future releases.

I'd be glad to. However, the configure script is *only* generated by
the autoconf package. So if this is something necessary for programs
to work on FreeBSD, you might consider filing a bug in the autoconf
database (I'll be glad to help out if needed).

But I won't patch the configure script directly--it would get *way*
too complex.

Does this problem exist in the 3.2.0-dev configure script? Does it
exist in configure scripts for other packages?

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.