Re: [htdig] Exact searches ... how?

Wolfgang Schneider (
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 06:32:49 +0200

Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> (snips)
> However, since '3:2' is the shortest example you'll have and this is
> three characters, this would probably work under phrase searching if
> you set the following:
> extra_word_characters: ":"
> allow_numbers: true
> This would obviously be an interesting test...

Dear Geoff, and Gilles

    thank you for the information regarding my question. I shall
implement the above suggestion and then see what happens with such
searches as I described .... I'll let you know once I've been able to
have these changes applied.

God bless you with His grace and peace

-- BibelCenter: - "Come and See!"
-- email:
-- prayer & biblestudy:
-- -- Your Vote!

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.