[htdig] searching

Chad Picha (cpicha@omaha.org)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:50:28 -0500

I'm trying to set up htdig so that a user can search for state
abbreviations. Every time I search for a state abbreviation like "NE"
it returns "No matches". But I can search for anything else like the
word "Cobol" and it returns results. If I search for "Cobol NE" I will
get results showing were it found "NE" & "Cobol".

Do I not have the english.0 file set up right when htdig or htmerge run.

I'm currently running htdig-3.1.2

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Chad Picha