[htdig] Debugging "why didn't this get indexed?" questions

Daniel MacKay (Daniel.MacKay@Dal.Ca)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:05:41 -0300

Howdy.

I have just released an index of our site -- 115 servers, 100,000 pages --
and am bracing for the "Why didn't my site get indexed properly?"
questions.

How do you debug these questions? I ran htdig in -v mode but I don't think
there's enough info there to answer that question; should I run it in -vv
?? More v's??

--
Daniel.MacKay@Dal.Ca
Network Operations Centre Manager                   902 494-danm