Re: [htdig] limited search on domains

Bill Carlson (
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:14:40 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Florin Andrei wrote:

> I have many domains (and websites) hosted on the same machine (with virtual
> servers, in Apache). How can i create different search forms, with the search
> scope limited to a certain domain or a certain site?

Look at the htsearch documentation, specifically the restrict tag.

Include something like:

<input name=restrict type=hidden

in your search form.

Bill Carlson
Systems Programmer | Opinions are mine,
Virtual Hospital | not my employer's.
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics |

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.