Re: [htdig] Switching off "words" searching - seaqrch only by

Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:55:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Philip Coates wrote:

> I have a requirement to search ONLY by keywords - there is to be no
> free-text searching in this part of the search - can this be
> implemented in ht://Dig, and if so how can it be done? Some form of
> wrapper script?

Nah. Just set the appropriate factors to 0, e.g.:

text_factor: 0
title_factor: 0
..
keywords_factor: 10

(You'll need to reindex after doing this.)
Then only the keywords will be available for searching.