[htdig] htdig indexing using local_url question

Stephen Yeoh (syeoh@phor.com)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 12:25:11 -0400 (EDT)

After searching the htdig site for information on indexing an SSL site, I have
set up indexing by using the local_url setting.

htdig does to go the file system and grabs index.html, but none of the other
files in the directory. I have tried with and without the local_default_doc
setting.

I touch index.html and then I run with the -vvv option, I get the message while
parsing index.html for every single link that is found:

start_url: https://foo.com/
limit_urls_to: ${start_url}
local_urls: https://foo.com/=/www/foo/

Rejected: not an http or relative link

on every single link, even if they are on the same https://foo.com/ site. My
site uses all relative links except for external references.

A search of the htdig site did not turn up anything that made any difference.

TIA
Stephen

Stephen Yeoh, MCSE, MQSeries 716-633-3463 x223
Web Solutions Integrator
mailto:syeoh@phor.com
http://www.phor.com