Re: [htdig] Security issues?

Geoff Hutchison (
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:26:25 -0500

>Hi all. I just wanted to inquire about any security issues regarding
>htdig? Are people generally using a cgi-wrapper to run it? Has someone
>gone thru it for things like buffer overflows and other security problems?

I run it as a straight-up CGI. While I can't say it's been reviewed
by a true security expert, I would be shocked to find a buffer

Security audits are, of course, quite welcome.

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.