Re: [htdig] htdig-noindex = nofollow !!!

Alain Zürcher (AZurcher@ifrance.com)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:36:56 +0200

Frank Martini wrote :

<< How about creating a 'shadow' index, with the Robots tags?>>

Do you mean index with robots tags, and then remove them?

Or htdig-noindex the menu pages and add an invisible link on my home page,
to a page with links to all the pages on my site?... But this last page
would be found by every request, since I cannot tell HtDig to follow but not
to index it!...