[htdig] cobalt binary?

Daniel Stringfield (dstringf@fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:17:49 -0400 (EDT)

I am STILL having problems with my Cobalt Qube, getting htdig to work. At
this point, I get a segmentation fault when I run "htdig".

I've followed the advice from others that have Qubes. I've updated
everything to the suggested revision. What the heck is going on with this
thing?

Could someone send me their compiled htdig binaries for the Qube... to see
whether its the Qube being a hosehead or htdig itself?

--
======= 40 4B 36 58 A0 C7 5A 8A  49 E0 39 54 00 20 A3 AA =======
            Daniel Stringfield  <dstringf@fccj.org>