Re: [htdig] Multiple hits in one document.

Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:14:46 -0500

>in one page, it only displays the first one. Is there any way to
>configure htsearch so it displays all hits in one page? Some other

I'm not quite sure what you mean. For one, the max_head_length
attribute changes how much of the document is stored. By default,
longer documents will not have the entire page stored.

Beyond that, I *think* you mean you'd like to have the page come up
with the hits highlighted. This is not something ht://Dig does,
though some people have talked about using ht://Dig to pass the
search words to PHP or Perl scripts to do the highlighting. It's not
an easy task.