[htdig] zlib support or not?

Wolfram Stumpf (stumpf@rancon.de)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:50:36 +0200

Is it possible to determine, if htdig was build with or without zlib
support? I compiled it on a Suse 6.0 Linux, but I don“t know, whether
zlib is installed or not. I tried to set compression_level to reduce the
size of the db-files, but with no success. Then I gzip“ed the files.
They required only half the amount of disc space as they did before I
gzip“ed them. Is this already a sign for the lack of zlib?

Thanks

        Wolfram
        wostumpf@rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de